Storya: I Love You (09.26.13)


   I never really expected me to like you this much. Honestly, I thought we were just going to play another game but NO. You turned out to be the one I have been looking for. Someone who is brave enough to face the judgemental world; someone who is willing to hold my hand and just forget about the past; someone who is scared of loosing me; someone who actually cooks for me (even if basic deep frying ra to); someone who is proud of me nga ipa'ila-ila dayun ko sa iyang family (bisag si Ate pa lang to); someone who wants to see me everyday; someone who would care to surprise me (bisag uwan pa kaayo); someone who actually needs me in her life.

   Well, I here for you baby. No matter how far CAFA is from CAS, I'm going to walk anyways because that's the only way for me to see you everyday. No matter how hectic my schedule is, I'm always going to make time for you. AND I am going to make sure that on the next White Sand's family day, I am going to be there to meet your family.
   I know it's going to be hard. It is going to be a bumpy ride on this journey. I am not going to ask anything from you baby. I just need you and your trust and of course loyalty.
   You are not even mine to keep yet but I just want you to know Baby, YOU'RE MY KEEPER.

Comments

Popular Posts