Random: Our Gold Medalist


September 5, 2010, one of the most memorable days of mom. Wanna know why? Because she had overcome and reached one of her goals, to be able to reach the finish line in the 34th Milo Marathon. She is just a freshman in this kind of sport. We started running together but because of my busy schedule, I was not able to pursue it and join the Milo Marathon. But my mom, determined to become sexy :D, she really did join and ran from Abellana to Talisay .. with many turns xD
As she tell me the story, I could see the enjoyment, the happiness she had. Also, she is the very first one in our family to have achieve the Gold Milo Medal. I only got 2 Bronzes and 1 silver, and my bro also got a silver medal but never a gold one. Having brought the Gold Medal is really UH-MAZING !


Comments

Popular Posts