Memoir: SLCC Intramurals (2010)

Weeeew! Intramurals 2010 was a one big celebrated event oh yeah ! Big personnels joined us for the Ms. Intrams 2010 and For the cheerdancing competition. Not only the judges are big but also the teams. They were so big and unique they were called: Kusgan(Charity), Lig.on(Honesty), Abtik(Humility), Lantip(Integrity), Igmat(Piety) and Lagsik(Purity).
I think, everybody did enjoy the games and also the laughs they had during the 1week event except me :'( maybe, just being one of the water people is way more fun than steering games.. boring games. uhae ! Being one of the steering committee is very.. TIRESOME. If you're done with the games you are supposed to steer then go and proceed to another game ! Gimme a break ! ahaha !


the LIG.ON team's green tee:)


Comparing this years Intramurals to the past 3 Intramurals that I had here in Saint Louis, then I can conclude that this year's Intramurals is not very enjoying for me. Maybe, being one of the steering committee is one of the reasons why I was not able to enjoy it.



But still, even if I concluded that I did not enjoy the Intrams, suprisingly, I miss it xP especially when we had our special participation. Given at least a week to practice our dance steps, we gave them a good show indeed ! Hearing students shouting, supporting and enjoying our appearance sure gave us confidence that we are doing great amidst the busy and hectic schedules !


Over all, Intramurals 2010 was ENTERTAINING !
A-2ND
B-3RD
C-5TH
D-1ST
E-4TH
F-CHAMPION

Comments

Popular Posts