Memoir: CAFArribean Acquaintance Party (2011)

July 23, 2011 at Lowaii, Cebu Marine Beach Club, CAFA students; especially us the freshmens enjoyed a whole day beach party. Games were of course present during the 1st part of the program. I was in BLUE TEAM and so did Karol and Diana, which made the group very noisy, fun and united. We had good PF's too!
I enjoyed the Acquaintance a lot especially I get to hang out with my blockmates and buildingmates outside our four-cornered building. The sun was too HOT until the afternoon where the clouds became darker and rain started to pour. Well at least the fun did not stop there. Most of the students jumped off the beach and the cute pool to have moreee fun ! i wished I did too. LOL (*imagine me getting soaked wet on 2 piece*) HAHAHAH ! GROSS ! Well actually I wasn't alone. Good thing I still have blockmates who too was not in the mood for some swimming BUT we still had fun WATCHING A PG13 MOVIE LIVE ! they were kissing and .. I don't know.. ( doing magic ) on the waters. We thought we are the only ones who saw them, we were like watching a sold out movie premier !
Also, this was the day i first...nahh. forget about it. we're ok na <3 I just liked what happend on this day. Even though going home was rough, it didn't matter. At least we had some laughs.

Comments

Popular Posts