Storya: Crazy Highschool Buddies


August 29, 2011- I spent my day with my old buddies from High school. We had so much fun although I didn't have enough money but we still managed to have lots and lots and lots of FUN !
Had billiards at SM then afterwards spent the afternoon at Ayala. What we had today was very different because we spent most of our time in Ayala unlike when we were still in highschool, SM was our place-to-be.
From WOF to Timezone from cakes from Starbucks to cakes from Tablea. from walks to Fullybooked. bsta ! Everything's all different today. But, even if we had a totally new way of spending our day, my friends haven't changed a thing. They are still the total assholes that I've met back in our sophomore days. The total dickheads who shout at people with no reasons and run and run and run around even if people are already staring.
Embarrassing yet fun. That is how i could wholely describe our LAAG today. Indeed I love me friends very much THAT I AM WILLING TO WASH MY CLOTHES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT JUST FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO HANGOUT WITH YOU.

Comments

Popular Posts