Memoir: SLCC's 40th Foundation Day




August 22, 2011 AM- Went to my Alma mater Saint Louis College- Cebu (SLCC) to celebrate it's founding day. Everything was done all differently. Everybody was at the school grounds, under their tents laid every section's food for everyone to share ( even us alumni who haven't contributed a peso ). With sir Pong on the lead, I and my co-PF's roamed around each tent to collect food. T'was really fun because I got to spend ample time with them and of course my friends from the lower years. I miss them and I miss laughing with them :) I enjoyed my Monday morning with them ( not to mention lunch with all the food and stuff ) Though I was alone- well thought I was- Janessa was there to walk around the campus with me ! I am very happy she is able to walk without crutches now.
Thanks to everyone: I had a happy MONDAY MORNING :)
*Happy 40th Foundation Day SLCC !
  


Comments

Popular Posts