Feature: Cindy Dizon a.k.a Mama

This picture was taken during our Graduation Party. This, so far, is my last picture taken together with my "mama".
Though we just met when we were already seniors, it's like i've known her for years. Every time I see her, she never forgets to give me those warm hugs and kisses . She fixes my hair and always asks me how I was doing.
If you get to meet her, she'd talk to you in her very "malambing" voice because of her Ilongga accent. If she get's mad or demands for something, she asks for it with her calm, cold voice which make you feel very important. I've been with her for only 8months ( senior year ) but i've never seen anyone like her. NOBODY hates her neither dislike her. Everybody loves her for what she is. Even if she is very busy because of her hectic schedule, she can always find time to hug me. The best thing about her is her being "malambing" all the time.
I miss her so much! Though she is just studying in our newly-opened college building in Saint Louis-College, our busy college schedule keeps us apart. But, I promise, I will find ways to see her. I miss her so much and I love her too:)

I miss you mama ! I'll see you soon,
Your Nanak

Comments

Popular Posts