Feature: Janessa Zaragoza a.k.a PF assenaJ


This is a recent picture of me together with Janessa. She has been one of my best PF pals I have for she accompanies me, or i accompany her every PF events. Even if she's a new recruit to the organization, she would show us; the seniors; that she really is worthy to become a Peer Facilitator.
Though she just joined her 1st Summer Camp Orientation last summer, which she also had her initiation by being tortured by us;)) actually t'was them. SHE WAS SOAKING WET ! YES SHE IS ! we had to throw water at her and her..being blindfolded. She barely knew where the water would be coming from. She was very brave to be experiencing that kind of initiation. Starting that very night, we became..closer;) we even slept together (not that kind of sleeping together). Where we talked and talked and got to know more each other. The next morning I found myself hanging out with Jessa; a batchmate, and Janessa. We were taking random pictures of ourselves- we haven't even brushed our teeth yet ! HAHA ! Because of that little time we spent together, we've been enjoying each other's company;) Everytime I get the time to visit the school, I must see her. I just had to check how her foot is doing. I care for her so very much. NAKS! I was one of the very first humans whom she shared about her sick foot and I feel very honored;)

This is my friend, my labs, Janessa or shall I say assenaJ. i love you mwah ! hahaha;)

Comments

Popular Posts