Feature: Veronica Dane Dela Pena


   Karol, also a friend of mine way back in high school introduced me to Benj, Fheb, Sheryl and Ver. Ver, although we just met, she's been very good to me and it seems like.. we know each other for a very long time. She's the most innocent person of all (weeeh? haha) but has a mature way of thinking when it comes to the matters about love. I guess..she's the closest to me because I ask for her advice everytime something happens to me and Benj. She is like my fairy god mother but she is my "anak" daw. Hahha! She says she's my daughter.. and i gladly accept. HAHHAH !
   She is my daughter but she's the one who always makes libre in the taxi in going to ayala. Hahahah!I love her anyways. She da rich person. HAHAHA!
   Veronica Dane Dela Pena, I am glad we've met. I thank Karol first..haha ! Also, I don't mind you playing with my iPhone at all. Especially when you get bored and try to write shitty things on my notepad. I don't care at all. HAHA! Thank you for the friendship, daughtership and the LIBREship. I will always love you like how you love your "mammy" ahhahaha:)

Comments

Popular Posts