Storya: Instagram Made Me A Photographer

"You don't take a photograph, you make it", (Ansel Adams) -This is one of the most famous quote every photographer remembers. Ever since I get to hold on to a camera, I know I love taking photographs already. But at first, taking pictures for me was about keeping memories for us to cherish when we get older. A pictures has to have people in it. US smiling and just be happy because we look sad, we'll look ugly. 
The internet, with it's vast range of information is a very good source for inspiration. I have seen so many pictures not only of people but with the most random things as well. I learned that we can not only take pictures to keep memories but also to tell a story. My understanding of "Photography" is shooting with whatever interests me. If you have to explain your photo, it isn't good enough. 
   Later on, my dad gave us a DSLR camera. We had a Nikon D300 at first and then got a Canon Rebel afterwards.I have been using for my amateur and random shoots. I only use it (Canon) Every time we travel somewhere else; somewhere we haven't been to. For facebook's sake. I have my  iPhone4 now and unlike my DSLR, it is very handy and I can bring it everywhere I want. The App Store offers great applications that's why I get to download some of them for free. Instagram is the coolest application for all of us photography enthusiasts! We can take pictures of the most random things and share it with other people all over the world! (follow me on instagram: iambadetskie) 















Comments

Popular Posts