Storya: Marvin-Michelle Pre-nup

This is just one of my random shots that my cousin and his fiance really liked. They hired a professional  photographer for their pre-nuptial pictures and he will be the same photographer for the wedding. This was taken in our first of two venues; in Plantation Bay Spa and Resort in Lapu-lapu. I was just asked to take random pictures of my own. Maybe just for the "behind the scenes". The couple were actually asked by the official photographer to strike a sweet pose when I was continuously looking at the lens of my camera. I immediately hit the shutter button and BOOM! 
When the couple was reviewing the pictures that I had, they confirmed that both were actually not ready when I took this photo. This is a lucky candid but perfect shot of how both love each other. I am so happy that they appreciate my little effort and so they want me again to go with them for another photoshoot.

I want to take my hobby; photography to the next level!

Comments

Popular Posts