Storya: Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! I was thinking about what I'd get my mother this year but I have no money to buy her a cake or cupcakes or brownies. Even for a boquet. I have NO money to pay for all of this. So, I came up with this.
Because of insufficient funds, I thought of something that'd rather save me from this years Mother's Day. I love you mama, you and I know that you're the best person in the world. Di lang ta musaba nila kay mangangkon nya sila kung kinsa gyud ang the best. I love you mama! Thank you for everything. I am old enough to take care of myself now but I am not pushing you away. I need you in my life no matter what. I will always be here for you and support you with whatever challenges that might come your way. You will always be my mother. I will always love you unconditionally. Forever.

Comments

Popular Posts