Storya: Pressure

   Oh my God! I am officially a third year student of my course; Architecture. I can't believe that I am a regular student again. Although I have two subjects which I still have to get because I ran out of slots but still, I AM A THIRD YEAR STUDENT! The feeling of having classmates who are higher year than us is quite weird. I mean, we wouldn't be classmates if the subject is too easy right? We're classmates for a reason, and that's reality.
   We are now on our 3rd week of working process on our 1st plate,  A PROPOSED (HIGH-END) 5 STORY DORMITORY WITH A RETAIL (JEWELRY) STORE. On the 1st week we started with our bubble diagrams and brainstorming of course. On the 2nd we started on our preliminary sketches and this week we're working on our revised schematic diagrams. The feeling of being pressured for me is a good thing. I feel like I am learning and obviously working. The project is assigned to pairs and Sam (Wensam Abrigos) is my partner which is a good thing because I am comfortable working with her.
   During our first years, we haven't been focused with our plates. We are asked to twist wires, cut papers, make models and mold clays until second year (1st sem) wherein we were asked to make a model (still) and also paper works. Our teacher keeps on checking on us every day but just like most of us, we always count on procrastination; WHICH IS NEVER A GOOD THING TO PRACTICE. Our 2nd year- 2nd sem teacher ...meeehh.  No comment. Now, even if we can work in pairs, me and my partner would still feel pressure.
   BUT, we're  not worried because we both know WE CAN DO IT!

Comments

Popular Posts