Storya: 1st WHATEVER

How can I forget the first time you said those three words that meant so much to me. I could still remember walking down to CAS to surprise you after our class.Actually, I can still remember what happened from the very start of that day. 


It was a Thursday. My class starts at 10:30AM and by that time, you were already attending your PE class at the covered court. Kahinumdom ka nga nag-away ta gikan the day before? I told you that "I cannot see you anymore..blah blah.." but then I realized it was really hard for me to do that. I passed by the covered court because I knew you were going to be there and I just really wanted to see you. Di man nuon mada di ka makita. I was wearing red because it was Kara's birthday. You were supposed to wear red too but then you said your shirt doesn't suit you so you wore you PE shirt for the whole day. We talked and eventually made up and went up to CAFA just in time for my class to start.

In the afternoon, we planned that we were going to meet each other at the lounge by the chapel because of that "TEXT MESSAGE" that you received. Then you got your calculator and started typing this..
and since it's Kara's birthday, Yen was calling me because of the pizza :D
Later that day, I hurriedly went out of my class just so maabot dayon ko sa CAS because I wanted to see you before the day ends. I even tried to surprise you (na surprise ba tika ato?)

..AND THEN YOU SAID "I LOVE YOU"

At first, it was hard to believe because you're the kind of person who doesn't speak words of "LOVE" so easily. This is the reason of the fight we had the day before. I knew for sure that I was the first one to say "I love you." I was saddend because you had to fall back and I had no reply. I admit during that time it was hard for you to decide because of the complicated things along the way. But you said those words too sincerely. IT WAS REAL.

Now, it's already been a month; yes, 30 days since that very special moment. Since that day, I knew that it's not going to be easy for us along the way. I knew that everybody's going to ask why, when or how or WHAT?! I was worried everybody would be so confused and would probably not like this 'thing' that we have going on. Honestly, I got scared but with you showing me that you really care about this, I realized that this "THING" is worth fighting for.

I am very grateful to have someone who really cares for me; for this 'thing' that we have. For me to dance with you in your 18 roses in front of your family. Kulbaa bitaw gyud nako ato! Abi nako'g naay mu'pusil nako anytime! Joke:) You are so blessed to have a loving family who accepts you for who you are and who accepts me as well. Di man sad siguro sila tanan ang ganahan, pero at least diba? Naa gihapon ta'y supporters. Haha;) Since it's the 30th day of "HAVING YOU IN A SPECIAL KIND OF WAY,"
this was supposedly a gift for your birthday; here it is anyway. (BOOM THAT RHYMED!)

This is your 30 DAY PROJECT! (or my project, perhaps)













 THERE ARE DAYS MISSED BECAUSE IT'S EITHER SUNDAY OR PICTURE TOO SWEET I CANNOT POST IT! 
HAPPY 1ST WHATEVER BABY!
Actually, I have already read the message you posted sa Facebook ganina rang hapon. I cried. Pangutan'a pa gani si Nino. I LOVE YOU BABYYYYYYYYYYYY <3 p="">



Comments

Popular Posts