Storya: Happy 18th Baby




Baby, it's exactly 11:38pm, October 23, 2013 when I started typing this message. Everybody knows that this "thing" that we have is very unexpected. It came out from out of the blue. Anyway, I have 20 minutes left so I have to work on this fast para dili ko maabtan ug 12. Haha :)

Baby, I am so glad I met you. I am very happy.Actually, I have never been this happy in my entire 18 years of existence. CHAR! Pero bitaw babe, THANK GOD I met someone like you. Someone who would actually and literally sacrifice everything for me pero not to the extent nga naay bad effect nimo. Someone who would walk up to CAFA under the pouring rain to surprise me; bisag g'dysmenorrhea ka, you bought food, not only for me
but also for my friends; someone who would wear couple colors with me for the whole week! Someone who would bring me to make lanterns float; someone who would cook CREAM-O pancakes for me and my family; someone who sing me songs when I'm sick; someone who would HUNGIT food to me even if I know I'm not disabled. I love you and I am so thankful I have you.

Bam, My World, Baby, Babe: HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY! I AM HONORED TO BE PART OF YOUR CELEBRATION. Hasta sa pag'pili sa dress, sa shoes, coordinate with ate Gat para sa tables and chairs, to be one of the first ones to see kung unsay nawng sa imong tarp, to see you pose for your photoshoot. I'm honored to have witnessed you work for this baby. Don't worry, everything will be well. Don't stress yourself out baby. Enjoy your celebration. I'm with you in this diba?

ANYTHING FOR YOU BABY!
 12:01AM OCTOBER 24, 2013

Comments

Popular Posts