Storya: Crazy Birthday! (12.11.13)


Who would have thought the whole college celebrated my birthday on a costume? In honor of the National Architecture Week and the CAFA Week, the student organizations of the college called the day; December 11, Wednesday a Crazy Day!
Everyone was encouraged to wear their craziest and weirdest costumes or else will face the wrath of a punishment (which we never really found out) From goths, to cosplayers, to santa claus costumes, kids with box heads, disney princesses, sexy devils,  fairies, pirates, soldiers, people on their pajamas as if they're going to bed, superheroes, guys on tuxedo's and girls on their corporate attires, cross dressing gays as guys and babies wearing jumpers and diapers!

It's amazing how our college can be so weird at times; in a good way though because even if we looked 'stupid' wearing our diapers or whatever hilarious costume, we didn't care as long as we were all having fun. Just imagine what it'd be like to be walking on the corridors in a group where teenagers, probably young mature architecture students (char), wearing oversized diapers over pants with suspenders and socks over pants too would look like. I mean come on! I saw people laughing at us when we ate lunch in our canteen together. It was a great experience especially when they started singing "Happy Birthday" with a soft voice at first and then 3 seconds after the whole canteen was already singing for me! I have to admit that I knew something great was about to happen but I didn't expect when or how. I was surprised indeed! It was pretty amusing how our schedules for our classes were adjusted so we can wear our hysterical costumes without distracting our teachers. 

"Shhhh!" to our PROFPRAC 2 teacher. I skipped class because I wanted to celebrate with my family too. My Mom was there, MARIE MERCEDES was there and my silblings Kyla, Benny and as well as Nino, but I still wish Marco, Papa and my older brothers Kuya Eljohn, Kuya Bonn, Kuya Kyle and Jaja was there to celebrate with me too. I was a bit sad because my buddies sent me a text message that they couldn't come either. Until, I was forced to go the CR for complaining about my stomach (haha) then I knew something was going on outside but what was it about? Who else is coming?! Patricia, Robelia and Aaron! MY BUDDIES!! It was a reunion for all of us and the best day ever for me! At least nadayon na gyud tawn among reunion! I was the happiest person inside the restaurant, I couldn't eat properly. My loved ones; almost all present, the good food, the PUSO, the gifts, the SURPRISES! If it wasn't for this SPECIAL PERSON, who contacted my friends since December 1, planned for all the surprises, coordinated with my mom and brother, all these wouldn't be possible! 


Now let me dedicate this last paragraph to that SPECIAL PERSON. Thank you for everything! Thank you for being so patient with my mood swings since December 1, for being patient with my doubtful decisions and just for making me feel WORTH IT. Thank you for the gift, not just the NCKATMTC polo shirt but for the day. You coordinated with my friends for my surprise in school, the dinner with my family and the surprise appearance of my HS buddies. Bisag wala ka kaila nila kay gipangitaan gyud nimog paagi para madayon among reunion. Even if na wrong send si Kaye the night before and si Robelia sad nga nakabawi dayun kay maayo kaayo ug palusot! No person has ever done this much for me. Ikaw na gyud! YOU ARE THE BEST!


Comments

Popular Posts