Storya: Usa ka tuig nga GUGMA!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I didn't want you to think I got tired of texting you long messages and because it is our special day, here's one very long message (or more like throwback message) for you langging nako.



Remember that day when you've just finished your dance class in your PE at 10:30  in the morning? You were blue and wasn't in your usual jolly mood because of something that happened the night before? What was that again? Oh, yeah right! You said you weren't ready for because I'm too gorgeous? Oh, stop it, you! I'm kidding! So, after your PE class, you were sitting on the dusty floor of the BCT because you were sad. Then you saw me walking under the shed, looking handsome as usual, and then you we're surprised, as if. We sat together as your friends wandered off to get out of the 'awkward zone'. We sat together and you told me what it felt like being ignored and everything so we held hands and then silenced at the moment. I just want you to know that the moment I walked towards the gym, I knew for sure that there was no going back. I knew for sure that what I was going to regret what I did. I approached you with my eager heart, eager to get you back. Remember the day you were having dance classes in your PE 10:30 in the morning? It was the day you first said YOU LOVE ME.

And then your month came. You were afraid you wouldn't be celebrating your 18th birthday just like how your big sisters'. There were a lot of planning and I was there to support you. From buying your shoes, your photo shoot, choosing your gown, and even the tables used for the catering.
 I'm sorry my speech wasn't good enough when it was my turn. I guess I was to nervous with all your family members around. I'm sorry I'm not tall enough to dance with you. I literally had to make you take your shoes off so we could look like a perfect couple. I'll work on my height, I PROMISE. A lot of things happened that night. You were surprised by your crazy friends, family members and close friends made you cry your heart out, danced with your dad. There were also a lot of questions about who I was, was thrown after I left.
Although we were struck by a very strong earthquake that month,  and a whole lot of controversies, we did nothing but just held on to each other and prayed.

 How could you forget this day? The day you caught me folding origami flowers for your gift! I'm sorry I wasn't able to finish them. I guess I'll have to fold them earlier next time. I just want you to know how amazing you are baby. You never fail to surprise me even if I assume already. You always have these plans I don't even see coming and it just blows me away. Sometimes I think I should be surprising you because that's what 'guys' do. Maybe you're the 'guy' in this relationship! I'm kidding, love. This was also the day you gave me my first ever monthsary gift actually wrapped with a blue fancy ribbon. Zydrunas! To be honest, I feel totally weird because, "YOU GAVE ME A BEAR!" Babae kaayo akoang pamati! I still would keep it anyways and I did. I always hug him during the night. You also surprised me with the BABY BACK RIBS from Acoustica! Thank you, Love for the sacrifices you went through just so you can get me these. Why can't I surprise you?




Christmas came, not to mention another surprise! Even if you weren't able to attend your cousin's annual Give A Hug activity during Christmas morning, you still didn't fail to surprise me. You're the person who knows me so well. You know how I like kids and I appreciate we share the same passion, helping other people. You weren't there when all the kids sang a happy birthday to me but baby, I felt you. I felt you were near me because I was happy. So happy that a tear fell down my cheeks. So, this day was taken at your cousins workplace. It was my first time to meet that cousin of yours who was very generous enough to treat us with RIBS! You were on your usual appetite. BIG, but I won't complain as long as you won't as well. Glad to have spent this day with you. Glad to have wandered off to the busy streets of Colon with you even if takas ra ni nga laag.
After this visit to CMYK, we just got crazy with dessert houses and cafes. We weren't able to meet up on our monthsary day because your parents didn't want you to go with us. We went to Carmen that day but of course, I made sure we will still celebrate so, I brought you here. Remember when we ditched our classes just so we can have an adventure and find this place? All I had was a schematic map with the name of the roads so, I ended up bringing you with me so If I get lost, I'll get lost with you. I honestly think this picture of us is crappy maybe because we only focused on the instagram worthy pictures, Yes?

I know I enjoyed this monthsary date so much. The only plan we had was only to eat lunch together at your all time favourite, Jollibee! No ones too old for Jollibee. Not even you. What's the best part about this day was the day- ender. We bumped into your sister's best friend and her classmates before we were able to get a jeepney ride. You worked your charm and asked if she could treat us since she passed her exams. Well, maybe we're the luckiest couple ever! We had a delicious, 'fancy' dinner with them at the Cebu I.T Park for FREE! How I love eating for free! I hope we can have chaperons again for our dates so we can have them pay for our food. HAHA! Of course, I won't ever forget the gift you got me and the letter you wrote for me. You are so random, Love. I love you. Haha!
Look how time flies. Our baby bears have grown so well! Only, I wish they were for real. We've been to this place before but we never got a hold of these giant stuffed toys. This was the date we have our third wheel. My brother. Writing on papers and putting them up on the walls, ceiling, and everywhere is too mainstream, but I'll do it anyway because I want other people to know that we're celebrating our 6th strong months and yup, someone saw it. Remember how awkward your feet looked when you suddenly had cramps? Instead of complaining, you stared at it and laughed because it looked like flippers. You're happiness to me is genuine and important. I love seeing you laugh your heart out. It makes me feel  a heck of a lover.

There are times when the two of us are just too broke to celebrate outside so we decided to stay indoors. You looked so tired when I fetched you to eat lunch with me. You looked so stressed out. Maybe it was because of your training for your new job or maybe it was just me. Remember me and my family went to Bantayan Island to spend the Holy Week together with mama's officemates? We were a little 'on the rocks' because I wasn't texting you much because of the activities we were having. Because you're the clingy girlfriend, loud- loud dayun. But then I got you this collection of shells that I got from the vacation which my brothers helped me collect. The expression reflected on your face when you saw the gift I had for you was just priceless. There are times when the two of us are too broke to celebrate, but we never fail to make it up to each other with just simple things.
I don't have a picture of us when we celebrated our 8th monthsary, remember why? You accidentally hit the sauce for the Ngohiong and boom, landed on my shirt. I was a little pissed off because, I needed that shirt. I was going to present our last and final topic for our summer class in Psychology and now my shirt smells like soy sauce. I know I overreacted and was too mad to make you smile that day. I'm sorry.
I should have just remembered that half of your pants were wet too because of the sauce. I'm sorry if there are time we can't celebrate our monthsaries with smiles because I, I end up looking for reasons for us to fight. I love fighting with you. I love it when you get so mad at me. You look beautiful. The irony.

It's already June but you're not in school and it made me sad but, still glad because we always make it to a point that we get to see each other. After classes or even between classes. Always remember this day because this picture was taken on Jun2's birthday. Broke and again no celebration, hitch lang sa ta sa kaon ni jun2 kay libre. I believe celebrating matters but what's most important is just each others presence and love. I admit I may have lack efforts of saving money so that I can have something to give to you and I'm sorry. Time will come love, nga mamawi ra ko sa tan an. Maybe not today, but I hope soon.
Oh how I would love to wake up every morning with you. Except, this picture wasn't taken because we just woke up (maybe I did) but for you, your day was just about to finish. I planned for this. I know I did but, you and your guts always get me. You always end up knowing my moves and plans. I wanted to surprise you at work but, I just have no idea who to  ask help from. Maybe I'll have to work on that. Even if i was the one who wanted to surprise you, you still ended up surprising me. For all I know, you only have an hour to eat your lunch. I was worried you were going to be late and will only be celebrating only a few minutes with me. You caught me off- guard again with your surprises love. I just hope someday, I can a pull off a very very very very very big surprise on your face and make your burst into tears. Ha! Ha! I'm kidding, Love.
This one is easy to remember, I know. This basically is a reflection of who we are. Me looking black because of the adventure we had in Daan Bantayan and you looking beautifully you. We discovered this new place in City Times Square and both of us were just happy. Though budget- wise, we were still able to crash- out a name of a pastry shop on your bucket list. Remember how we walked and teamed- up so we can find the location of this pastry shop? Remember how we envisioned ourselves with a list of food stores and just crashing them out? I remember;)

Remember all these monthsary pictures, Love? These are only few of the happy moments we've had throughout the year. You and I are destined to be together. I know because, I just know, ok? Ha! Ha! Remember all of these memories and don't ever forget them because, we'll make more of that. 
I'm crying my heart out out here! OMG, I'm ending this. IT'S TOO CHEESY TO HANDLE!

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY BABY!
OMG I LOVE YOU!

Comments

Popular Posts