Storya: SAFAD Guerillas Flag Football Team Defensive Linebacker

photo credits to the SAFAD Council
It's the annual USC Days again! It's time to take a break from our school works and play ball! This year, Flag Football will be an official event for the intramurals and this is my last playing year so I definitely can't miss this!
This year is going to be different because all colleges/schools already have teams. The School of Law and Governance(SLG) and the School of Education(SED) were able to form their own teams and that proves that the sport have really grown in the university. 
photo credits to Meg
This year is going to be different for our college/school has a new team name: GUERRILLAS this is because of our new college/school name SAFAD or School of Architecture, Fine Arts and Design.



photo credits to Meg
We thought that our new school name sounded like an arab word or something. We also have new members for our offensive and defensive teams. We even have a new member from Holland and yes, she's playing offence! We're playing with two new jerseys this year! YES!
As As for me, I am still playing for defence!





















And it was definitely fun! Unfortunately, we weren't able to place but at least, I was able to represent for the team during the awarding ceremony along with the other teams :)
If it wasn't for my mentors since day 1 of my Flag Football life: Omar (vibora), Nalos (intrams 2014), Master Shaix (intercol), and Dyan (intrams 2015) I wouldn't be awarded with this medal. If it wasn't for your guidance, I won't be able to reach wherever I am nowSpecial mention to our coaches: last year Aljo and Boni. This year coach Kho and coach Merlo for believing in me.


To my cheerleader who watched my games (except for one), Thank you for everything. *wink* Love you!

CONGRATULATIONS SAS BLUE KNIGHTS!
CHAMPION
CONRATULATIONS SBE TITANS
FIRST RUNNER- UP
CONRATULATIONS SOE BISONS
SECOND RUNNER- UP
___________________
PHOTO CREDITS TO 
CHARLES
MEG
JORDAN

Comments

Popular Posts