Storya: I Have a New Sport!

It's been so long since my last post and it saddens me, but I'm back to write a very random post. Well, I have recently engaged myself to a new sport. Thanks to my mom who invited me and introduced me to this sport which I really have no idea. I don't even know how to call it: Paddling? Dragon Boat? Anyway, I just want to say: I'm starting to love this sport!
 photo credits to the owner



Recently, I started my apprenticeship since I only have one subject for the semester, which means I don't get to visit school that much. I also can't play for this year's intramurals because of the number of units that I have and I can't exceed to five (5) playing years. I've played ever since I was a freshman. 

I think I have always been an athlete. During my elementary and high school years, I have played table- tennis and competed with other schools. I also competed with other schools and competitions like  the Milo Olympics and CVIRAA with Taekwondo. But of course, I know how to play Badminton, a little bit of Basketball, Volleyball, and Softball. It was only in college where I played Flag Football and also competed with other teams.

Now that I haven't been visiting school that much, I am now interested in Dragon Boat. 
Photo credits to the owner.
I'm not in the photo but how I badly wish that I was. I think this picture really does show how exciting paddling can be. I can't wait to grow in this sport together with the other paddlers who happen to be very interesting people. Athletes. With stories. Most of the Gruppo Habagat- Paramount team is made up of runners, tri-athletes! We also have mountaineers which I also dream of becoming soon. 

Basically, the team is made up of very interesting people. The kind of people I want to be surrounded with. I am so proud and honoured to be part of this team!
photo credits to the owner

Comments

Popular Posts