Project GAH: In Sitio Guba, Talamban, Cebu City



    
I, together with my #TeamGoodIntentions family have been celebrating Christmas mornings in places we've never visited before. This year, our organizer Ate Rosalie thought: "I want this year's gift-giving to be different." It truly was.
We spent our Christmas morning in Talamban Cebu City with a lot of time saved from travelling, Ate Rosalie wanted our gift-giving to be special, and that is making differently abled kids happy by bringing them their idol, Jollibee. As a kid, I loved Jollibee. Ok, I still love him.

With the help of some NGO's, Sitio Guba Officials, Jollibee Country Mall Branch, our families and friends, we were able to bring Jollibee from the low and busy lands to the high, mountainous part of Cebu City.

Some of the kids love Jollibee, but some of them are afraid of him too. Still they danced, played games, ate their Jollibee Meals, and received prizes! There were even kids who participated in almost all the games who received many more prizes and gave smiles on their faces. I was happy, and so was my family.
When all of the kids received their stuffed toys and slippers, we were very pleased when we received letters of thanks from them. Our hearts are filled with so much joy!

In behalf of the Team Good Intentions, I would like to extend my thanks to all of our donors who have shared their money, time, toys and hugs. Our event was successful. Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts