Suroy- suroy: Dalaguete- Dalaguete Beach Park+ Peak+ Spring

In our Badian trip, I promised my friend Patricia that I will take her to Osmena Peak for it was one of her bucket list wishes. After a month, I did and not just that, I took her to see other places as well.
Along with my girlfriend Bam, I also tagged along my brother's Elben and Marco. They tagged their friends as well and I am happy to have 14 people in this trip!
In the itinerary I wrote:

May 24, 2015
6-7AM: Meeting at 7Eleven (in front of SBT)
7-930: Estimated Bus Travel
930-2PM: Lunch and Ligo2 at Dalaguete Beach Park
2-3: Ascend to Mantalongon by motorcycle
3-330: Hike to Osmena Peak
330 onwards: Set- up camp, Dinner, FUN

May 25, 2015
Breakfast
7-730: Descend to the foot of the mountain
730-830: Motorcycle ride to Obong Spring
830-10: Obong Spring
10-12: Bus travel to the city

FIRST STOP: DALAGUETE BEACH PARK
If we start hiking in the morning and have our lunch at the peak, we will spend the whole afternoon doing nothing! Not to mention the extremely hot sun. So, before we start sweating, I decided to stop over at Dalaguete Beach Park. It is located in Casay, Dalaguete, the first barangay next to Argao. It is a public beach and is also very well taken care of. If you're coming from the city, you will see a signboard at the left side of the road that indicates the location of the beach park.
There are cottages inside the area that can be rented for a day use. Table and mono block chairs can also be rented out but, if you prefer not to spend on tables and chairs, you can lay out your mat and just relax on the fine white sands of the beach.


Tricycle Ride (from highway to the gate of the resort)- 10Php
Entrance Fee- 20Php
Table and chairs- 150Php
Cottages (depending on the size)- 200-300Php
Shower Fee- 20Php
There are sidewalk vendors present in the area
There is also a store located at the back of the shower room

In our case, we brought along with us a mini stove which uses butane gas. We used it to cook our rice and our viand. Since we brought our water, we only bought ice from the store which FYI cost 3 pesos each. Water in Dalaguete is also scarce that's why it costs more. If you want soft drinks, you can buy or just bring some along with you.

 Here's my favourite travel buddy;) Happy 20th Monthsary baby!
I also invited two of my brothers! I'm so happy (and not to mention responsible) they went with me.

FAQ's
Bus Fee(South Bus Terminal to Dalaguete Beach Park)- 90Php
We took a tricycle to Poblacion from the beach park- 25Php
   Beach Park to Highway- 10Php
   Highway to Poblacion- 15Php
*Poblacion is where we took a motorcycle to Mantalongon (Osmena Peak)

This post is only about our first stop. Read our Osmena Peak and Obong Spring trip here!

Comments

Popular Posts